Saturday 3 May 2008

Toronto and Montreal

I had already been to 5 states in Brazil, as well as to Ontario, BC, and the Yukon before I was born...and of course there was that quick trip to Vancouver when I was one day old....but at the age of 6 weeks, I started to travel for real. First stop: to meet my Toronto relatives.






My dad had to return to work in Brazil, but my mom and I stayed longer in Canada...I missed my dad a lot, and also missed taking photos with our camera that he took with him! That is why I don't have any more photos to show you of my visit with my Toronto family. I sure had fun meeting everyone, though! If anyone out there has more photos, please send them to me so that I can add them to the blog.

After Toronto got dull, I headed off to the bright lights of Montreal. I did many sophisticated and cosmopolitan things there, such as:

Travelling by train to Montreal...and in first class, believe it or not!


Looking dashing in rouge....


Sleeping on the table of a sushi restaurant...

Being babysat by Niki while Sarom took my mom to AeroSamba class at the Y....


Savouring wontons at Antoine and Chee's apartment....



Visiting the butterfly exhibit at the Jardin Botanique....




Enjoying a stroll on Mont-Royal with Sarom and Chee....


Hanging out with Sarom in the outfit she brought me back from Buenos Aires....

Worrying about the future of the world ...

Chatting on Skype with Sansan...


And watching an Iranian film.

No comments: