Thursday 28 February 2008

Amigos me visitam/Visits from friends

My Aunt Lizz who came to visit me from Toronto.

Lucy from Vancouver.


Aunt Margaret from Toronto having coffee whith me in Vancouver.



Darren, my parents and I celebrated Chinese New Year in Vancouver. I slept through it.



Alison and Jason visited me at B. C. Children's Hospital in Vancouver.



Stacie, Sharon, and Stefan from the Yukon Beringia Interpretive Centre




Shauna and Shauna's mother, Mary - my mom's neighbours for many years....


My grandparents Sandy and Stuart


Anna from Dawson City

Asheya's son Elias.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Queridas e querido Sarah,Elis e Edi,
Acabo de assistir o vídeo,fiquem encantada com Elis.
Ela é muito fofa!!!
Linda,forte e tranquila.Uma criança muito amada.
Desejo que continuem sendo essa familia maravilhosa!!!
Estou com saudades.
Um grande beijo e "hasta siempre".
Clara